Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Jurnal Sains Natural (JSN) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://ejournalunb.ac.id/index.php/JSN/. By submitting articles/ article manuscripts, the author agrees to this policy.
The Creative Commons Attribution will govern license Use of articles - ShareAlike license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA)
Author(s) Warranties The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
User Rights JSN disseminates articles published as accessible as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, JSN permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. Users will also need to attribute authors and the JSN to distribute works in the journal and other media of publications.
Rights of Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;a. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,b. The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,c. The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,d. The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Co-Authorship If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any author submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy.
JSN will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JSN will only communicate with the corresponding author.